What are students doing in 2012?
How are you putting civics into action? Share your photos, videos, and activities
Tag with #GenNation and #YouthVoice
Have great curriculum or activities to share? email us at email@example.com
GenerationNation wants to know what YOU are doing to put civics into action!
- Is your school or youth program doing something fun to learn about political conventions and Election 2012?
- What are students learning about civics, government and leadership?
- How are youth engaged in service projects or the political process?
- As Charlotte takes the stage to host the convention, do you see politicians, media or celebrities in the city? Have a story about your city you want to tell to others?
- Want to help other students understand what happens at a convention, the differences between leaders and politicians, or how to find out about key issues in Election 2012?
Make a video, take a photo, or talk about an issue important to you. Then, put it on the web and share it with GenerationNation. We'll find it and share it so that everyone - maybe even the President - can see what students are doing to put civics in action, learn about Charlotte in 2012 and Election 2012!